Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Embarking in Philosophy of Life

As one of science scholar, I wish to discover too many mysterious and miracle subjects in the universe rather than sitting on a pillowy chair, doing analysis of energy market and makes such a remarkable model sometimes. As one of my wish when embarking this journey, I hope to find the truth of life towards the true love to my greatest and the only one Creator in this perishable world, ALLAH. Instead of struggling with my study, there will be a time spend in knowing the nature and finding what Quran said in facts in every week or frequently in day. I love doing this.

I have attended the Science, Ethics and Society (MNSES9100) which is compulsory subject to all PhD students in UiO and this was the beginning. Each of us needs to submit either one philosophical or ethical essay as stipulated. I read a lot in the subject of uncertainty in nature and trying to understand the philosophical arguments behind.  The outline of my essay entitled 'Uncertainty in nature: Is probability the coherent approach?' was then presented  in front of 8 other PhD students from various faculty and field in 'Essay Seminar' chaired by one of philosopher in UiO. I was then being asked of the relevance of my essay to the ethics subject and maybe there is a paradigm shift in probability. I don't know at all.

After coming back from seminar, I re-think for several times of the relevance of my essay for this course?. Ouchh.. It's too narrow in Science even though it's quite general in Mathematics and I need to change my title and for sure its content. I still thinking of the new title but it will not differ much from my first topic in uncertainty. Or, maybe I will change it to Paradigm shift in Logic or Paradigm shift in Mathematics in general with Burbouki theory or someone else. 

One thing that I will try to make it clear is the 'Big Bang theory' and the facts from Quran. In the middle of this journey I hope that I will find its relation to uncertainty towards the end, I find my Allah. InshaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment